What should I Upgrade In my PC

Mattib 050

Honorable
Nov 24, 2013
I'd put that gift card towards a new SSD . The new V300 SSDs have terrible performance (nowhere near that of most other SSDs) because they changed the specs and tried not to tell anyone about it.
If you upgrade the SSD and reinstall windows on the new one, you should notice a pretty big performance increase in general.

A Samsung 840 EVO would be a really good choice, you can get a 120GB one for around $80.

G

I don't have 80$ I only have 50 at max so I was thinking maybe a CPU Cooler or keyboard ?

jshoop

Honorable
Jun 25, 2013
the cpu cooler would be pointless since you have a locked processor and locked mobo. unless the stock cooler is unbearably loud or not cooling sufficiently you dont need a new cooler.

a keyboard could be good, though if it was built for gaming aa mechanical one would be better. i'd say that build looks great, so keep saving for future upgrades. here are some ideas for future upgrades:

as mattib said, an ssd like the samsung 840 evo or crucial mx100 would be alot better.
a new, bigger psu for sli in the future
a 1440p monitor (or 1080p one if you dont have one now)
sli the 770s

if you feel adventerous, you can try some modding type stuff. you can sleeve the psu cabled (id get a new psu first though thatll last you longer), custom case lighting (nzxt hue is good for begginers), case painting/plastidipping

G

Ok Thanks! I said the stock cooler for not cooling but for quieter cooling. What Mechanical Keyboard would be good with a budge of 50$ Anything Used or off ebay is fine by me!

jshoop

Honorable
Jun 25, 2013
i dont know too much about mechanical keyboards, but heres a toms guide best keyboards:

http://www.tomsguide.com/us/best-gaming-keyboards,review-2009.html

the budget one is the microsoft sidewinder, which looks pretty good. i hear good things about it too. I reccomend going to a store and testing out what kind of mechanical switches you like best. heres the differences:

http://www.keyboardco.com/blog/index.php/2012/12/an-introduction-to-cherry-mx-mechanical-switches/

jshoop

Honorable
Jun 25, 2013
my bad, the microsoft one isnt mechanical. its the normal dome thing.

if your alright with buying used try to find something by razer, corsair, coolermaster, das keyboard, etc \. those are some good brands i can think of off the top of my head