[SOLVED] What should my next upgrades be?

Tekguy0

Reputable
Hello, I'm new here. Anyway, my current setup needs an upgrade. Here are the specs: Ryzen 3 2200G (APU), 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LED 3200 MHz, an Asus ROG Strix B350-F Gaming mobo, using the iGPU, a 240 GB SanDisk, a Corsair CX650M, 3x WD 500 GB drives in a striped array, all housed in an NZXT S340 case. I play games such as Forza Horizon 4, SW battlefront, and games of that graphics intensity at 1080p, but at low settings, and at 720p on medium settings. I have a few hundred to spend in the form of Amazon gift cards. So, what should my next upgrades be?

Solution
The processor will bottleneck a the GPUs. However, seeming as you have no dedicated GPU, a CPU upgrade will make your PC useless. You should add the GPU first, then upgrade the CPU to a similar standard afterward. Something like a Ryzen 5 3600 would be a good CPU choice.
The processor will bottleneck a the GPUs. However, seeming as you have no dedicated GPU, a CPU upgrade will make your PC useless. You should add the GPU first, then upgrade the CPU to a similar standard afterward. Something like a Ryzen 5 3600 would be a good CPU choice.

Reactions: Tekguy0
Solution