[SOLVED] what size m.2 screws would i need for the Asrock z370 Extreame4?

Kvahuest01

Commendable
Aug 20, 2020
i bought a new m.2 ssd but completely forgot about the mounting screws for it, and there were none in the mobo box either.

what ones would i need to buy inorder for them to fit my mobo?

Solution
i bought a new m.2 ssd but completely forgot about the mounting screws for it, and there were none in the mobo box either.

You will have some spares, but for $5 look HERE. You need the standoffs that are included if not on your board already, otherwise you only need the M2 3mm screw (that is the actual designation of the screw size M2 3mm), the M2 in the size has nothing to do with M.2 except they use that metric size.

If you have a local Ace Hardware or Fastenal you might call them and ask if they have stock of that size screw.

RealBeast

Titan

You will have some spares, but for $5 look HERE. You need the standoffs that are included if not on your board already, otherwise you only need the M2 3mm screw (that is the actual designation of the screw size M2 3mm), the M2 in the size has nothing to do with M.2 except they use that metric size.

If you have a local Ace Hardware or Fastenal you might call them and ask if they have stock of that size screw.

Last edited:
Solution