[SOLVED] What tablet should I buy for $300 or less?

Aug 25, 2019
I'm looking for a tablet that I can draw on and also type on and take notes for school. I'd rather it run android or windows and I would like it to have good battery life. I would like it if the screen was nice but I know I'm not exactly in premium device pricing so I'm willing to make do with whatever. I'm in the united states by the way so $300 USD. Sorry!

I also am looking for a keyboard to go with it being either a Bluetooth one or a case for the tablet or something and maybe a stylus since I draw a lot so if you have any good recommendations for those as well that would be very useful. Thank you!

If I'm really dumb and am missing information that you need please let me know and ill say whatever you need me to say Thank you so much!

Solution
The 2019 Galaxy Tab A10.1 starts at 220 and goes up to 300 for 128 GB, but if possible get the 400 $ Galaxy Tab s5e.

It has a more powerful processor, better display and supports detachable keyboard which is a rare feature in laptops.

May be, look for deals on eBay.
$400 can get you cheapest Surface Go. If you can get a combo promo somewhere, you will get keyboard and pen for another $100.

I am not sure you can get anything for $300 supporting pen and "good battery life". I am not sure Galaxy Tab's support a pen, only Note's.