What the Guts of a Samsung Galaxy Tab Look Like

Status
Not open for further replies.

tacoslave

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2009
[citation][nom]matt87_50[/nom]huh... no bars of gold? or diamonds? why is it a million dollars again?[/citation]
you are an idiot you obviously dont see that those are genuine unicorn tears next to the flux capacitor.

G

huh... no bars of gold? or diamonds? why is it a million dollars again?

greedy ass like you should shut the fukup..
as yourself why a stone with a million in the 1st place...

Camikazi

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
[citation][nom]hshhehhs[/nom]greedy ass like you should shut the fukup..as yourself why a stone with a million in the 1st place...[/citation]
I don't think anything you said actually makes any sense at all...

kelemvor4

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2006
Oh. My. Gosh. Look at that tablet. It is so big. It looks like one of those rap guys, tablets. I mean, it's just out there.... Being useless like every other tablet ever sold.

helldog3105

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2009
There is a 3G model as well, as they say so on the sales website. This is the Wi-Fi model only. I am surprised to see metal on the inside. It makes me curious as to why that didn't make an external metal body and copy the iPad more. I will wait to see one in person and reserve judgment until then. The iPad is cool, but I don't feel particularly comfortable with the locked down design, so if the Galaxy Tab is locked down similarly, I will not be interested in it either.

Status
Not open for further replies.