Question What to do next.

Jun 30, 2019
So i have 2 different computers that are not working. The first is a Lenovo PC that cant power up I got it second hand from family. The second is a dell xps 420 i picked up for $10 at savers. It seems to have had the original hard drive removed. I have tried to use the hard drive in the first to run the second but i cant seem to get it to work. I just need to know what i need to do to put these two computers together in order to get something that works. My family seem to think i can do it, however at this point I am stumped. There were a few places that suggested making a separate partition to wipe the drive. The problem is i don't have another computer to do this from.( I am using a tablet to type this from.) Any suggestions that aren't going to cost me $100 will be helpful.

xravenxdota

Reputable
Aug 26, 2017
First is to see if both the pc's use the same hardware.If so add some parts to the second pc like ram/hdd etc.Does the second pc turn on?If it does then all you need are a usb win 10 flash drive to install windows.Not sure how you can get one maybe go to a friends house and just get it from microsoft website.