[SOLVED] what to focus while making gaming pc

Jan 24, 2019
i have gigabyte h18m-s mobo and intel i3 4gen and 450 watt psu and gtx 1030ti and 8 gb ddrr3 ram

my frnd is building amd computer
with amd ryzen 2020g
with a good mobo (idk whichone either asus or gigabyte under 5000rs)
and 6 gb ddr4 ram
and gtx 1030

I want to ask which is better pc for fortnite
and does expencive mo or cup matters?how can I make my pc better than him?

plzz help ;(

jeloous ;)

Solution
Buying a GT 1030 with a 2200G is really not worth the money for the very small performance difference. If you want a dedicated graphics card I would look at a GTX 1050, RX 560, 1050ti, or RX570.

Secondly get 8GB of RAM minimum, and when you do buy it in a kit of two 4GB sticks.

As stated a Mobo makes no difference when it comes to performance, but I would recommend a B350 or B450 motherboard.

To answer your original questions, assuming you meant a 1050ti then your PC is better by a large margin, if you meant a GT 1030 then both computers are comparable in performance.

Which i3 processor do you have?

you could upgrade to an i7 of that generation and get something like an RX570, if youve got the budget upgrade to 16gb of RAM.

However if you can afford it i would suggest you upgrade the whole system and investing in that platform wouldn't really be economical.

Buying a GT 1030 with a 2200G is really not worth the money for the very small performance difference. If you want a dedicated graphics card I would look at a GTX 1050, RX 560, 1050ti, or RX570.

Secondly get 8GB of RAM minimum, and when you do buy it in a kit of two 4GB sticks.

As stated a Mobo makes no difference when it comes to performance, but I would recommend a B350 or B450 motherboard.

To answer your original questions, assuming you meant a 1050ti then your PC is better by a large margin, if you meant a GT 1030 then both computers are comparable in performance.

Solution

Doxorn

Honorable
Aug 23, 2017
What matters for gaming is:
CPU = GPU > RAM

For CPU, I would suggest CPU like Ryzen 5 2600X or Intel i5-8400

For GPU there are a lot of good suggestions above.

Buy an ATX motherboard if your case supports it so you have 4 RAM slots in case you want to add more RAM.

As for RAM, games love low Cas Latency RAMs (CL), tho if you choose Ryzen it can benefit greatly from high frequency RAMs. About how much RAM frequency should you have, check your selected motherboard, it should say how high of RAM frequency it supports.
2x4 dual channel RAM is mandatory. 2x8GB dual channel RAM would increase your game performance a little but for that price jump you could buy an even better GPU/CPU and it would give you higher frame rates.