What would be a reasonable price for my set up?

Tristan_86

Prominent
Mar 11, 2017
Hello! I’ve become far too busy to play games due to college and my job. I’m wondering how much I could get for my setup if I were to sell it.

PC Specs:

I3 6100 3.7ghz 2c/4t ($110)
XFX RX 480 8gb ($270)
12gb 2133mhx DDR4 ($140)
1tb WD 7200rpm HDD ($44)
H110m-A Micro ATX ($55)
Seasonic S12II 620w PSU ($57)
Fenvi Desktop WiFi PCI-E adapter + Bluetooth ($21)
Rosewill ATX Mid Tower Gaming Computer Case ($110)

PC Cost: $807

Peripherals:
GAMDIAS Optical Gaming Mouse ($22)
HAVIT Rainbow Backlit Wired Gaming Keyboard ($30)
Acer G247HYU smidp 23.8-inch IPS WQHD (2560 x 1440) ($220)

Peripheral cost: $272

Total: $1079

The PC was never overclocked, was never heavily used, etc. Great Condition. I never really played many games on it anyways. I’m wanting to sell everything. Would it be better or worth it to sell the parts separate? Maybe sell the PC and include the peripherals free? Thanks for any responses!

Solution
I checked all your parts as best I could currently selling on ebay, and I would have to agree with norcalsc. Except for the monitor, I could build the same one for just over $400. So I would sell everything but the monitor for that price and sell the monitor separately cause you can easily get upwards of $150 for that alone.

Aside from that, my numbers might be off because I wonder how you managed to get 12GBs into a board that only has 2 slots? I couldn't find any Micro boards with more than 2 slots with the 1151 socket. DDR4 only comes in versions of 2, 4, 8, 16 and 32GB sticks. I can see 3 sticks of 4GBs each but what specific motherboard and memory do you have? My curiosity is getting the better of me. Sorry if I come off...
Playing games or not, you'll need a PC...; everyone does.

For Youtube, FB, etc....

If completely sure you will not want/need that convenience in the next year or so, deduct $15-$20 off every component costing $50 or so, and you'll have your reasonable 'sell now' price....

suteck

Distinguished
I checked all your parts as best I could currently selling on ebay, and I would have to agree with norcalsc. Except for the monitor, I could build the same one for just over $400. So I would sell everything but the monitor for that price and sell the monitor separately cause you can easily get upwards of $150 for that alone.

Aside from that, my numbers might be off because I wonder how you managed to get 12GBs into a board that only has 2 slots? I couldn't find any Micro boards with more than 2 slots with the 1151 socket. DDR4 only comes in versions of 2, 4, 8, 16 and 32GB sticks. I can see 3 sticks of 4GBs each but what specific motherboard and memory do you have? My curiosity is getting the better of me. Sorry if I come off sounding like a d*@#. But I would like to help you if I could.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS