What would be the Best Graphics Card for me?

camtheman88

Honorable
Jun 6, 2013
So i had a Computer Built for me here is what i got 32GB DDR4 HyperX 2400-2666-PC419200/21300 Corsair H55 Liquid Cooler,I7-6700K (Skylake),Thermaltake Smart 600W Power Supply All this on a Gigabyte Z170-HD3P Rev 1.0 It has whatever the on board Graphics card and on board 8 Channel Sound Card is.

I run programs like Adobe Photoshop,Sony Vegas Pro Music Production Applications Watch High Definition Videos (I DO NOT PLAY GAMES) Something that won't even break a sweat running these programs or doing these Activities. I think i got the computer in October 2016

camtheman88

Honorable
Jun 6, 2013

If i am multitasking often running Adobe Photoshop and Sony Vegas Pro at the Same Time like rendering a Video Project and a Editing an Image while browsing the web IE shopping,watching youtube many many tabs open up in one window.

I know that is a lot of Processing Activity for any machine except an Actual Super Computer LOL

Just something with enough Power to not break a sweat well all this is going on Nvidia or whatever Brand you would say would be best i am leaning towards NVIDIA.
I believe i got 2 Slots But for now just one GPU should Suffice?

If you use the system for rendering video often, get a secondary system, cheap laptop or something, to use for general use and leave your i7 CPU to crunch out the editing tasks. You will likely be better of than spending them money on a GPU for rendering.