[SOLVED] What would you advise upgrading?

Jack_280

Honorable
Jun 20, 2017
What would you advise upgrading? i purchased a PC from a friend, specs below, would you say there is anything that desperately needs upgrading?Feel like cpu is lacking nowadays compared to the rest of the system.
However as far as im aware if i want to upgrade too much compatibility becomes an issue.
CPU: RYZEN 5 1600
CPU Cooler: stock one with the CPU (think its called the wraith.)
GPU: Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1080
MBD: Asus STRIX B350-F GAMING
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB DDR4 3000 MHz
1TB Hard drive
250gb SSD

Solution
What would you advise upgrading? i purchased a PC from a friend, specs below, would you say there is anything that desperately needs upgrading?Feel like cpu is lacking nowadays compared to the rest of the system.
However as far as im aware if i want to upgrade too much compatibility becomes an issue.
1TB Hard drive
250gb SSD
nothing needs a upgrade.Its a pretty beefy gaming machine.Wait a year or two,then upgrade when the new stuff comes out.I dont see a thing that needs to be ugraded.MAYBE try to overclock that RAM a little bit,but...
1TB Hard drive
250gb SSD
nothing needs a upgrade.Its a pretty beefy gaming machine.Wait a year or two,then upgrade when the new stuff comes out.I dont see a thing that needs to be ugraded.MAYBE try to overclock that RAM a little bit,but thats as far as i would go as "upgrading" your system.Pretty nice PC i must say

Solution