What You Didn't Know About Ryan Petersen

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxinexus

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2007
I wish I was born sooner. I got all this ideas but get disappointed after finding out someone else already invented them. I know exactly what he is talking about..."Always inspiring to see someone with vision and passion"
There is so much to be discovered but as you know, The chance favours a prepared mind...so you have to know what to look for. I'm crossing my fingers for my project to get patented...

warezme

Distinguished
Dec 18, 2006
hmm, I was hoping for something more in depth and interesting history on the man. Otherwise it reads like a chintzy high school yearbook top ten list or just another rich fat out of shape white guy thing....

G

About as insightful as Teen Magazine. Keep posting manicured promo articles like this and Tom?s may just be the next big celeb tech magazine.

You go girl!

G

I was room mates with Ryan when he started OCZ, before the official start. He asked me to go in on the business with him but he had just been through three failed attempts, and I said no thank you. At that time he was also my AA sponsor. I really wish I could go back and get in on day one of OCZ. The business grew fast and our lives went separate ways but he asked me about six months later to help him, but this time as an employee since he had a handful of other people and was already making far beyond expectations. I turned him down again (crap). All he wanted was help fabricating heat sinks and I was good with metal. My little brother ended up working for him for a while when OCZ was run out of the back of a computer store in Boise, Idaho off of Overland. He was a good guy and treated others fairly. I could tell some stories but....nah

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS