What's a fun hobby that's easy to get into?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Mar 6, 2019
Others have covered it
But the easiest hobby / sport to get into is walking (if you can walk that is). This can then lead to hiking and seeing many amazing places.
The other thing to do is learn an instrument (guitar etc). But this will involve some $’s.
another hobby / sport I love is cycling, but this will involve even more $$’s and possibly many $$$’s.

Asadumer

Commendable
Mar 14, 2017
it totally depends on your interest, like i 'm RC planes hobbyist, in my free time i use to fly my RC planes in nearby open ground area, you could also go to local rc or hobby store and buy some beginners stuff.

Colif

Titan
Keeping Tropical fish... I didn't say it was cheap. easy to get into, impossible to escape once you start having enough they can breed and you start selling them back to shops you originally bought fish from.

I miss my fish, I had to choose between them and computers 15 years ago, and well, I am here... so fish didn't win that.

Very relaxing provided you get non violent ones. I used to watch tanks for hours, before i got a PC.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Hobbies & Leisure 7