Whats happening with my pc?!?

Jan 28, 2019
Picture: https://ibb.co/BGkstcY

So i was playing minecraft. Lame ikno, but it wast feed the beast at least. And out of the suddeb my pc froze and both my screens were covered with small white, green and black lines and pixels etc. And nothing happened after that. And then i restarted my pc and its still like that. But not as bad as it was the first time. White, green and black lines all over the screen. They disappear if i lower the resolution to 800x900 or something like that i dont remember.

I checked the device manager and it had an unknown device called PCI-unit. It had the error code 28, which means its missing the driver. So i started searching for a driver, without finding any. Even tried to reinstall windows, choosing only to delete programs and games etc. And no luck. Because of that error my gpu wouldnt work because windows had stopped it since there was something wrong with, well, something. I used the teoubleshooter and it found out that the pci driver was missing, so i did what it told me to do. Restarted, and the unknown pci unit was gone, and a lot of drivers and pci root units had shown up in device manager. So after 4 hours of bullshit, i finally thought i had fixed it. But no.... still as bad as it was, AND the gpu is still shutdown for some reason. PLEASE HELP!