Whats the best cpu for this motherboard

Solution
If you go to the website for any standard motherboard, in this case Asus's website, you will find a 'CPU support' list in the "Support" section. This will be the list of all CPUs that motherboard can use, usually presented in order from fastest to slowest or slowest to fastest. You can then look through that list for the CPU that is on the fast end of the list but also within your budget.

Be aware that certain types of CPUs, even if they are the fastest for that motherboard, might still be 'slow' overall. Any AMD CPU or APU before Ryzen is a CPU or APU that I'd consider slow now. I know that in some places computer parts cost a lot, but even then you'd be better off with an older Intel i3 or i5 in most situations rather than an FM2+...
If you go to the website for any standard motherboard, in this case Asus's website, you will find a 'CPU support' list in the "Support" section. This will be the list of all CPUs that motherboard can use, usually presented in order from fastest to slowest or slowest to fastest. You can then look through that list for the CPU that is on the fast end of the list but also within your budget.

Be aware that certain types of CPUs, even if they are the fastest for that motherboard, might still be 'slow' overall. Any AMD CPU or APU before Ryzen is a CPU or APU that I'd consider slow now. I know that in some places computer parts cost a lot, but even then you'd be better off with an older Intel i3 or i5 in most situations rather than an FM2+ system.

Solution