[SOLVED] Whats the difference between these Alphacool fittings?

Solution
I emailed the question to info@alphacool.com. Their repy:
the only different between the two products is the Design. The HF Series is our older series and the Eiszapfen is the new Series. The different starts by the fittings for Hardtubes. The Eiszapfen fittings are compatible the glass tubes and the HF Series is not compatible with glass tubes.

Have a nice day.
Tim Lambrecht

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Sometimes it's a matter of Chrome thickness, impurities, quality, application etc. Not all chrome is done 100% right with the full alloted chemical baths etc. Some ppl cut corners, leave steps out, interested only in the look of the finished product, not its longetivity.

Sometimes its nothing more than brand pricing.

Reactions: Craig C2
Mar 17, 2019
I emailed the question to info@alphacool.com. Their repy:
the only different between the two products is the Design. The HF Series is our older series and the Eiszapfen is the new Series. The different starts by the fittings for Hardtubes. The Eiszapfen fittings are compatible the glass tubes and the HF Series is not compatible with glass tubes.

Have a nice day.
Tim Lambrecht

Solution
Mar 17, 2019
He (Tim from alphacool) probably was referring to the 2 product lines, not the individual fittings I was asking about. I think the difference is marketing. And he didn't take the time to look up manufacturing differences like plating thickness, or the ID of the inside of the fitting.