Question Whats the differences in the 7 series nzxt cases?

Apr 13, 2023
I was looking at the 7 series nzxt cases and saw that the only noticeable differences were on the h7 elite and the h710i? can I get some help before I buy

Lutfij

Titan
The exterior and interior tooling is different. You'll notice the minimal ventilation holes running along the corners of the case on the H710i. The Elite however is all glass front fascia, both aren't a good case for 2023 since the components that will go in them now, are heatware.

A few points I can see:
  • H7 Elite has a glass front. H710i has a solid front. Neither may be good for airflow. Especially on the H7 Elite where it only sucks in air from one side.
  • The H7 Elite comes with ARGB fans
  • The H710i has a top frame to mount an AIO radiator and its fans on either side of the frame, leaving more volume in the main internal space.
  • The H710i also looks like there's a "hole" between the front fans and where the back side starts. Compare how the H7 Elite looks back there to the H710i

Apr 13, 2023
The exterior and interior tooling is different. You'll notice the minimal ventilation holes running along the corners of the case on the H710i. The Elite however is all glass front fascia, both aren't a good case for 2023 since the components that will go in them now, are heatware.

A few points I can see:
  • H7 Elite has a glass front. H710i has a solid front. Neither may be good for airflow. Especially on the H7 Elite where it only sucks in air from one side.
  • The H7 Elite comes with ARGB fans
  • The H710i has a top frame to mount an AIO radiator and its fans on either side of the frame, leaving more volume in the main internal space.
  • The H710i also looks like there's a "hole" between the front fans and where the back side starts. Compare how the H7 Elite looks back there to the H710i
sry I meant what were the differences in the H7, H7 Flow, and the H710