Question Whats the internal space for Obsidian Series 1000D?

alex99xdx

Reputable
Dec 1, 2014
I was wondering if anybody is able to Help me out with the Dimensions for this case. Judging from my research this case has a length of 27.3 (D) and 27.4 (H) I'm planning on starting a new build although I'm trying to find out the actual diameter for work space within the case itself. Help with this matter would be appreciated.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
You'll have to be more specific about what you are asking.

You are missing a dimension there. Corsair will have the original specs and maybe even a dimensioned like drawing.

But if you are planning to put components in it, they are all modular based on the ATX standard. So anything ATX should fit just fine. Features are more important than raw dimensions unless you are planning on custom work.

alex99xdx

Reputable
Dec 1, 2014
You'll have to be more specific about what you are asking.

You are missing a dimension there. Corsair will have the original specs and maybe even a dimensioned like drawing.

But if you are planning to put components in it, they are all modular based on the ATX standard. So anything ATX should fit just fine. Features are more important than raw dimensions unless you are planning on custom work.
Yes they do List the dimensions found at https://www.corsair.com/eu/en/Categ...Series-1000D-Super-Tower-Case/p/CC-9011148-WW Although this measures the full length of the case in reality the amount of space to work with will be smaller from within the case itself I'm trying to calculate the Area of space I'm able to work with. I'm planning on creating an Inlay so that's why I'm trying to find specific measurements

alex99xdx

Reputable
Dec 1, 2014
I'm not sure exactly what you are looking for! Diameter is used in terms of circles, curves and ellipses.

The dimensions of the case are 800mm x 505mm x 800mm , so you can quickly figure out the volume of space with a calculation (L x W x H)
This measures the full length of the case in reality the amount of space to work with will be smaller from within the case itself I'm trying to calculate the Area of space I'm able to work with. I'm planning on creating an Inlay so that's why I'm trying to find specific measurements