Question What's the most key point when you decide to get a 3d printer ?

Before I bought My Ender 3 Pro I read a lot of reviews, not from magazines or web site selling it but on 3D printer forums from real users and watched which models had to have user become "creative" in how to get print to stick on the print surface, or other issues. I don't need speed but I needed quality prints and size abilities. so in the end choosing a 3dprinter depends on what your current and possible future needs are going to be., then I looked for a sale on the model I set my decision on. took about 3-4 months in the end, and I even returned the first one I got because the glass surface unlike so many kept saying was great, was actually a nightmare to configure, adjust and get any PLA+ material to stick to it without the use of glues, or tapes, so I got the model with the magnetic removable surface, clean it will alcohol and voila everything sticks.

USAFRet

Titan
For a first printer, ease of use.

I'm now on my fourth (Ender 3 Max), and have circled back around to ease of use!

Micro3d - small, cheap, mediocre quality
Bibo - Could never get the dual head working right. Still have it and may turn it into a laser engraver.
CraneQuad. Finicky, and the now defunct company sucked. Sold it to buy the Ender.
Ender 3 Max - Still getting it dialed in.

Nov 4, 2022
For a first printer, ease of use.

I'm now on my fourth (Ender 3 Max), and have circled back around to ease of use!

Micro3d - small, cheap, mediocre quality
Bibo - Could never get the dual head working right. Still have it and may turn it into a laser engraver.
CraneQuad. Finicky, and the now defunct company sucked. Sold it to buy the Ender.
Ender 3 Max - Still getting it dialed in.
Looks like ease of use is the most important thing. How about the printing speed?

Nov 4, 2022
Before I bought My Ender 3 Pro I read a lot of reviews, not from magazines or web site selling it but on 3D printer forums from real users and watched which models had to have user become "creative" in how to get print to stick on the print surface, or other issues. I don't need speed but I needed quality prints and size abilities. so in the end choosing a 3dprinter depends on what your current and possible future needs are going to be., then I looked for a sale on the model I set my decision on. took about 3-4 months in the end, and I even returned the first one I got because the glass surface unlike so many kept saying was great, was actually a nightmare to configure, adjust and get any PLA+ material to stick to it without the use of glues, or tapes, so I got the model with the magnetic removable surface, clean it will alcohol and voila everything sticks.
I would love to use it to print some model I like such as naruto. But I also heard ender's machines have lots of problem, any machines else? I don't know which one to choose, too many machines there.