Whats with these temp numbers?

Sagexx

Commendable
Jan 11, 2017
Hey guys just got a new mobo installed.. when I use to check open hardware monitor I never noticed these 6 core numbers.. what are these for and some say 90c and some say -3c... so whats going on.. my actual cpu temps are fine under 40c but whats those 6 for?

PL0xrrV.png

Sagexx

Commendable
Jan 11, 2017

So are my temperatures overly high? My CPU temps say they are ok but those core temps are in the 90s?

Sagexx

Commendable
Jan 11, 2017

What would I be looking for in the bios.. and yeah I'm guessing this is all happening because I installed a new mobo onto a previous version of windows that was running with my old mobo?

MERGED QUESTION
1. Those extreme temperatures doesn't seem believable. Check temperatures in BIOS or with some utility software from motherboard manufacturer. Open Hardware Monitor is not a universal software and doesn't read all sensors correctly.

2. Don't use any such software as Driver Booster. All the drivers for your motherboard can be downloaded from manufacturer support web site.
https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/P8Z77V_LK/HelpDesk_Download/

3. Device Manager doesn't have to state your mobo.

Just install all the drivers from motherboard support web site and you'll be fine (start with Intel inf chipset drivers).

Uninstall current USB devices from Device Manager.
Install USB drivers downloadable from motherboard manufacturer.