[SOLVED] whats wrong with my computer?

Jan 2, 2021
whenever im playing a game and sometimes when i am not my monitor shows a no signal screen and audio becomes very distorted and laggy in device manager it says my gpu is working properly is this a problem with my monitor/hdmi cable or is it my gpu any help would be very much appreciated

Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

It's hard to say. Perhaps you can start by stating your specs to your system. Then you might want to visit your motherboard maker's support site to see what BIOS versions are available and cross reference that with the BIOS version that you're on for your motherboard at the moment.

You can then see what OS version you're on at the moment. As of now, the latest OS version is 20H2 for Windows 10. Following that you can use DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers and then reinstall said drivers in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

It's hard to say. Perhaps you can start by stating your specs to your system. Then you might want to visit your motherboard maker's support site to see what BIOS versions are available and cross reference that with the BIOS version that you're on for your motherboard at the moment.

You can then see what OS version you're on at the moment. As of now, the latest OS version is 20H2 for Windows 10. Following that you can use DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers and then reinstall said drivers in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Solution