[SOLVED] Whats wrong with my psu ?

Feb 3, 2020
Hey guys , so today i bought a new psu and its working fine until i heard some noise (see the video) it was the fan making weird noise but only when the fan is spinning slowly please help :(

Solution
What could be the problem though? Its only doing this noise at certain slow speed of the fan
I never heard of that brand so their quality control must be bad. If it was a good PSU I would have told you to RMA it but its not worth it. Its probably the fan failing or hitting something inside. Don't open the PSU as its dangerous and will void your warranty.

maz3nugget

Reputable
Jan 4, 2020
Is the psu not working properly or is the fan just making a noise? The fan inside the psu could be off balanced causing the noise.
From the video, the psu looks to be shaking.

Feb 3, 2020
What's the PSU?

a96f20ff-ab68-4993-a548-c977e9d5afd7.png

What could be the problem though? Its only doing this noise at certain slow speed of the fan
I never heard of that brand so their quality control must be bad. If it was a good PSU I would have told you to RMA it but its not worth it. Its probably the fan failing or hitting something inside. Don't open the PSU as its dangerous and will void your warranty.

Reactions: Itsxcool
Solution