Question What's wrong with my speakers?

Aug 21, 2020
Hey,
so I have a HP EliteBook 745 G6 Notebook that I use for school. I've had it for nearly a year and everything worked perfectly, but in the last few weeks to a month the speakers aren't working, with the error message "audio services not responding". Iv'e tried everything I could find online, I reinstalled my drivers, restarted Windows Audio and the Endpoint Manager and ensured they were auto, I've tried on cmd prompt, I've updated all of my drivers, . I honestly don't know what to do at this point. They give no sound but I can turn them up and down and they say they're working fine, but they're not. There is no Audio Enhancement tab in the Sound Options other than a "disable sound enhancements" box which is checked. Are my speakers damaged? Please Help.

Thanks in advance

Wired ones don't, but my Bluetooth ones do (you plug a usb into the laptop then the headphoes work through them)

Bluetooth uses a separate audio connection than wired (although you said USB which is not bluetooth). If audio does not work on the headphone jack or the speakers that points to the sound card either being bad or there is an issue with the drivers. Could be due to a Windows update. Look for a system restore point before the issue started and see if reverting to that time helps. When you tried installing drivers did you do it from the HP support site directly or through Windows or some 3rd party utility? Good idea to check for a BIOS update also.

Aug 21, 2020
When you tried installing drivers did you do it from the HP support site directly or through Windows or some 3rd party utility?
I went to my laptop's driver page on the HP website and donwload the Realtek drivers and ran them then updated them through Device Manager.
I also updated the BIOS and it didn't help
There is also no restore point before the occurance