What's wrong with the computer I built? Motherboard? Old parts

HigginsHEre

Honorable
Sep 22, 2012
Okay so I built a computer for my computer using my old computer parts. This thing has been giving me problems for a while. I've taken it to several repair shops and I believe they thought it was the motherboard, but then I was able to start the computer by removing a stick of ram. So I thought it was the ram, returned it, and got new ram. I put everything together but the computer wouldn't start. It would BSOD usually with the error "Paged fault in non paged area." I tried taking out a stick of ram and it started into Windows 10 setup. I restarted with 1 stick of ram again but switched the stick and it still started into Windows 10 setup, which made me think the motherboard is damaged at least in some way. But it started so I thought it was at least working.

But after being on the desktop for a little while, I encountered a variety of BSODs. Some of the errors were:

"Kmode exeception not handled"
"irql_not_less_or_equal"
"system thread exception not handled"
"attempted write to readonly memory"

I'm thinking it's the motherboard but I'm not positive and I'm not sure what to do. Am I right in thinking it's the motherboard? Should I troubleshoot more? Could it be anything else? If it is the motherboard is there any way I could still get a motherboard compatible with the generation of RAM and CPU I have?

Here's the build:
PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel - Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor (Purchased For $80.00)
Motherboard: ASRock - Z75 Pro3 ATX LGA1155 Motherboard (Purchased For $40.00)
Memory: Mushkin - Silverline 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 Memory ($61.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Kingston - SSDNow V300 Series 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($89.89 @ OutletPC)
Storage: Hitachi - Deskstar 7K1000.D 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive (Purchased For $0.00)
Video Card: HIS - Radeon HD 7770 1GB Video Card (Purchased For $30.00)
Case: Deepcool - TESSERACT BF ATX Mid Tower Case ($36.99 @ B&H)
Power Supply: Corsair - Builder 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply ($56.68 @ Amazon)
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit (Purchased For $0.00)
Total: $395.55
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-01-04 14:56 EST-0500