What's wrong with this TZ?

well lets see. Looks like someone took off the mylar and forgot to
take off the glue. No glass. NO lockdown bar. NO left speaker cover.
No balls. Doesn't have all the right jet bumper caps. no switch
covers. broken Mini sign. It's worth about $1300. cab has major
wear. never seen one wear around the buttons like that before. :/

Nomad

Lets see:

Upper right flipper stuck
Upper left flipper missing?
Tons of pf and insert wear/hazing
Plastic cover for left ramp is cracked just beyond entrance
Mini-pf sign cracked
Ugly wear spot on inlane drop on left side, blue rubber stop missing
from habitrail
Game is way dirty
Has black rubber which doesn't help the previous note
No balls in gumball machine?
Wear around flipper buttons on cabinet side
Switch covers missing on mini pf

Who knows what functional errors the game has.

nomad

martin

What is left of the mini PF sign is actually attached sideways.
Clever, but irritating if you have to fix it.

Those nasty dings that Scot points out are indeed the flipper plate
mounting holes. There are three ways to do that: put the screws in -
hard - with no flipper plate in place; use screws that are too long
(from where?); put the screw in with 400 inch-pounds of force.

if it is the last one, then the machine has been gorilla-shopped at
some point and you can figure lots of stripped threads.

And there again, the eventual buyer may be thrilled with it.

It has wear throughout the door panel, spiral, and shoot again inserts.
The upper right flipper sticks. Wrong color pop bumper caps. Looks like
long screws were used on the left flipper assembly that came up through
the PF in the left outlane and possibly just left of the T in Twilight.
The DMD looks a little iffy at the left side and lower right.

What's not to like? I'd pay about $1500 for it.

bogart
www.pinrestore.com

hey load wrote:
> Haven't played this game in a while . . .
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/Twilight-Zone-Pinball-Machine-Bally-NR_W0QQitemZ6206196770QQcategoryZ13725QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

What everyone else has said, plus:

Scratched-in initials/graffiti in the 1st cab pic (above the "G")
Scratches on _other_ side, too - look at the clock graphic!
Broken rocket plastic
Clock at 1:00 (which I bet _it_ thinks is 12:00)
Broken plastic on left side of mini-PF
Broken plastic just left of the (wrong-color) bumpers

$1500's a little high, IMO. I wouldn't go much over $1K, and that would
only be if everything mechanical worked right (which I doubt). -JW

Brett,
Just curious...Is his wife handling the ebay situation?

perhaps that explains the jug-o-blue-stuff laying on its side in the
background in one of the pictures.

stevebo