[SOLVED] What's wrong?

francis.kalots123

Commendable
Dec 25, 2018
I'm playing game and it's lagging Soo bad. And it shows that it's because of my internet. Connect to other internet still laggs. Mby cpu it is brand new and not over clocked because I don't have better cooler yet . I check and it shows my cpu at 3.6ghz but it's stock is 3.3ghz I stest everything cpu gpu everything is fine. Then I thought maybe SSD I have 128gb kingspec SSD I suppose it's not the best because I bought it for 20€. For more context yesterday I was playing games buttery smooth
Specs:
GPU- r7 260x
CPU- i5 2500k
RAM- 4gb
SSD - 128gb read/write 600mb/s
HDD - 300gb nothing really on that
Internet - upload - 15mb/s download 35mb/s
Psu- 450wat for cpu and mobo
Psu- 350wat for gpu

Solution
No, yeah. it's definetly your RAM. 4 gigs is not really that much. Sometimes, games need a decent amount of that RAM, whilst other programs are running in the background. Here are some advices:

• Buy the same RAM-stick and install it (8GB is sometimes more than enough)
  • Buy a new 8GB RAM-stick or 2x 4GB, and replace the old DIMM

If you want to be safe (just like me), get 16GB. This can be expensive in some cases tho.

Maybe check or tune your WiFi. Im playing on 9,5 upload - 44,2 download, and that is allready nearly flawless. It gives kinda long joining load screens in GTA Online, but things like gameplay, browsing and YouTube work just fine.

gamerbrehdy

Honorable
Jun 15, 2018
No, yeah. it's definetly your RAM. 4 gigs is not really that much. Sometimes, games need a decent amount of that RAM, whilst other programs are running in the background. Here are some advices:

• Buy the same RAM-stick and install it (8GB is sometimes more than enough)
  • Buy a new 8GB RAM-stick or 2x 4GB, and replace the old DIMM

If you want to be safe (just like me), get 16GB. This can be expensive in some cases tho.

Maybe check or tune your WiFi. Im playing on 9,5 upload - 44,2 download, and that is allready nearly flawless. It gives kinda long joining load screens in GTA Online, but things like gameplay, browsing and YouTube work just fine.

Solution