Discussion What's your MOST favorite MUSIC GENRE ? **currently playing song on your device** ?

Page 33 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Colif

Win 11 Master
sigh, i thought i had randomly found that band but what do you know, they have a new album this week. It was all marketing, I hate how Youtube does that.

At least I know there is a new Ozzy coming, that isn't a surprise

Last edited:

Colif

Win 11 Master
holy crap,i had forgotten this group.great song.i think from this that your at least 20 years younger than me.lol
Depends... when it was released, CD was only a fairly new thing. Its only remembered as it was 1st cd, it wasn't first musical purchase...

Album released in 1986, 1st commercial CD released 1982. First CD player released 1982 - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CD_player

First cassette I remember buying upon starting work was Day at the races/NIght at the Opera - Queen (both albums on one cassette). So much of my music was on tape that I wish it hadn't been now. Helps if I remembered some of the band names. As for first record, no idea.

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS