Discussion What's your MOST favorite MUSIC GENRE ? **currently playing song on your device** ?

Page 39 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Tool - I liked all their music until 2019. I don't think I have listened to the new one this year. it never went on high rotation. May have listened to it 6 times max since I got it. I don't think it was worth waiting 14 years for. Now I think about, i can't think of anything that has taken 14+ years to appear that was worth it in the end. Maybe we expected too much considering what had come before.

I think I overdosed on Tool before the last one came out. I have all their albums and even 2 albums by string quartets playing Tool songs... but I haven't looked at any of it this year.

QwerkyPengwen

Splendid
Ambassador
For today I randomly decided to want to listen to the Brie Larson cover of Black Sheep from the movie Scott Pilgrim VS The World, however, that version is not easy to find since it's omitted from the OST and can only be had in a video that is only available on iTunes as a bonus with the OST.

But of course I found it here on SoundCloud.
Enjoy :)
View: https://soundcloud.com/serso1492/clash-at-demonhead-black-sheep-brie-larson-full-version-scott-pilgrim-vs-the-world-ost

Colif

Win 11 Master
Its funny, that is 2nd video in recent memory I have linked to that is blocked over there. Its been a while since I found one the other way.

see if this one works, most live versions of song include both I linked above

bniknafs9

Honorable
Jan 21, 2019
i like what they call progressive rock . otherwise mostly what i listen to is nu metal from early 2000's .
one example is the British band lostprophets , i remember i used to listen to their whole albums over and over again , back in the day