Discussion What's your MOST favorite MUSIC GENRE ? **currently playing song on your device** ?

Page 42 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

King_V

Illustrious
Ambassador
I've started digging around on YouTube, searching for obscure 70s-80s rock/metal.

Here's one that I don't think so much is a great song as I am impressed by* the vocalist's upper range:

*and envious of. A couple of years of karaoke have taught me that hitting those high notes is extremely difficult (and/or painful)

D

Deleted member 14196

I love her talent and engineering abilities. She is the shiz. Angelic voice too. She does the mixing and mastering, and she's real good. They record separately/remotely for this series. Her and the bass player are together so they record at the same location.

View: https://youtu.be/F8A-BezgZHY

Last edited by a moderator:

Colif

Win 11 Master
A few months ago I got a new PC but i couldn't copy everything off old one before its gpu stopped working. I thought i had everything but I was missing a few albums

this was one of them

I had it on Google Music but that app no longer exists, it got merged into Youtube Music meaning I couldn't get this album easily. I found out yesterday I could download all my data off the service so I downloaded 46gb of music just to get this one album back. Crazy? Maybe but I have it now.