Discussion What's your MOST favorite MUSIC GENRE ? **currently playing song on your device** ?

Page 43 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

King_V

Illustrious
Ambassador
That's a good one, and well done to whoever set scenes from that film to the music.

Not my favorite, though, I guess with W.A.S.P. it's a little hard to pick a "favorite" per se.

I do like the demo version of this one, even though it's slower than the released version:

Colif

Win 11 Master
That's a good one, and well done to whoever set scenes from that film to the music.

Not my favorite, though, I guess with W.A.S.P. it's a little hard to pick a "favorite" per se.

I do like the demo version of this one, even though it's slower than the released version:

I had the T shirt for that song, my mum really didn't appreciate it and it disappeared real fast lol.

No, wait... that was an Overkill T Shirt... F*ck You... (no, I am not telling you to, that was name of song)
I can't link to it here but its on Youtube :)

Last edited:
Reactions: King_V

King_V

Illustrious
Ambassador
I had the T shirt for that song, my mum really didn't appreciate it and it disappeared real fast lol.

No, wait... that was an Overkill T Shirt... F*ck You... (no, I am not telling you to, that was name of song)
I can't link to it here but its on Youtube :)
LOL, I think I know that one. Or, at least, I remember an EP called "F*ck You and Then Some"... Maybe their cover for Sonic Reducer was on that EP, but I can't recall.

Side note: I'm an absolutely terrible bass player, but the only Overkill song I learned to play was Hello From The Gutter

King_V

Illustrious
Ambassador
Years Of Decay was the first album of theirs I discovered. Bought it on audio cassette (look it up, for those of you who're young'uns)... and a buddy of mine was really, REALLY into the song Skullkrusher - he loved that slow, heavy sound.

I liked it, but he couldn't stop raving about it.

Colif

Win 11 Master
thinks he knows song, realises its "I'm blind in Texas" actually in his head.

None of their other albums were so epic. Horroscope isn't bad, i sort of lost interest in them after WFO I think, album cover looks familiar.

Jan 28, 2021
www.youtube.com
Reactions: COLGeek
Feb 7, 2021
Listening to a lot of rap songs by Eminem, Mike Shenoda, G-Eazy etc. Usually it depends on my mood. At night I like to listen soothing mantras and chants for a sound sleep.

Ah, about the song currently playing in my phone - Me Myself and I by G-Eazy and Bebe Rexha.