What's your opinion on this video card?

I've been looking around for a cheap PCI tv-out card and I found an All In
Wonder 3D Rage II + DVD card for about $12. I'm not interested in 3D
performance, I just need good, easy, output to a television in an older
computer that lacks an AGP slot. Anyone familiar with it? Worth $12?
Anyone have an alternative?
--
Mac Cool

jad

what OS are you running? I would make sure there are drivers for it.

"Mac Cool" <Mac@2cool.com> wrote in message
> I've been looking around for a cheap PCI tv-out card and I found an
All In
> Wonder 3D Rage II + DVD card for about $12. I'm not interested in 3D
> performance, I just need good, easy, output to a television in an
older
> computer that lacks an AGP slot. Anyone familiar with it? Worth $12?
> Anyone have an alternative?
> --
> Mac Cool

I'd say it's probably a good deal; given that it is an AIW card, it has a TV-tuner on it, along with
capture functionality. While it's obviously not top of the line, you might find it perfectly adequate for
your needs.

In any case, here is a mini-review of the AIW line, including yours:
http://www.explosivelabs.com/articles/aiw&pc/

Jon

"JAD" <Kapasitor@coldmail.com> said:

> what OS are you running? I would make sure there are drivers for it.

win95 or 98

--
Mac Cool