Question When disabling CSM black screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 19, 2021
Good! This is my first time on the forum so I hope to do this right.
Yesterday for compatibility reasons to download the official beta of Windows 11, I had to activate the TPM in the BIOS, everything went as expected so I am calm. But when I deactivated the CSM and activated the Secure Boot, my screen when restarting the BIOS went black, I managed to fix it by disconnecting the HDD and removing the CMO battery, but I really want to disable CSM and enable Secure Boot, do you know why you can to be? It only happens when I deactivate the CSM.

I3 9100f
H310M H 2.0
GTX 1050 MSI
4x2gb ram

Example of what to do:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9Ecm9H8jho

Good! This is my first time on the forum so I hope to do this right.
Yesterday for compatibility reasons to download the official beta of Windows 11, I had to activate the TPM in the BIOS, everything went as expected so I am calm. But when I deactivated the CSM and activated the Secure Boot, my screen when restarting the BIOS went black, I managed to fix it by disconnecting the HDD and removing the CMO battery, but I really want to disable CSM and enable Secure Boot, do you know why you can to be? It only happens when I deactivate the CSM.

I3 9100f
H310M H 2.0
GTX 1050 MSI
4x2gb ram

Example of what to do:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9Ecm9H8jho
W11 requires only ability to use Secure BOOT, not to be enabled.

Sep 23, 2021
How did you change it with a black screen?
Hey there, he actually stated in the OP that he managed to fix the black screen issue by removing the HDD and the CMO battery then reinstalled them to basically reset the BIOS settings to their original settings

stressato

Commendable
Dec 1, 2020
Hey there, he actually stated in the OP that he managed to fix the black screen issue by removing the HDD and the CMO battery then reinstalled them to basically reset the BIOS settings to their original settings
Oh, yeah thank you. I solved to by temporarily swapping CPUs

Status
Not open for further replies.