Question when i oc my monitor it will be blurry and pixelated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 1, 2019
Hello Everyone,
When i try to Overclock my Monitor which it's "Samsung SAM0632 -SMB 1930N native resolution "1360x768" 60 hz " from 66 hz to 75 " it will be blurry and pixelated
any one can fix this to me please i want to play Cs:go and other games with smooth movement .
Thank you so much guys i'm waiting for answer !
my specs are:
i5 4690 k 3.5 ghz
8gb ram
gtx 1050 ti gaming x
Windows update last and last updated drivers (sry for bad englihs)
and in any game and the destkop too looks like blurry and pixelated

Last edited:
Jul 1, 2019
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS.

What other games?

More information is needed.

Hello Everyone,
When i try to Overclock my Monitor which it's "Samsung B1930n native resoulition "1360x768" 60 hz " from 66 hz to 75 " it will be blurry and pixelated
any one can fix this to me please i want to play Cs:go and other games with smooth movement .
Thank you so much guys i'm waiting for answer !
my specs are:
i5 4690 k 3.5 ghz
8gb ram
gtx 1050 ti gaming x
Windows update last and last updated drivers (sry for bad englihs)
and in any game and the destkop too looks like blurry and pixelated

Ralston18

Titan
So, just to clarify:

When not overclocked, the display is clear and sharp but movement is jerky - not fast and smooth.

When overclocked movement is fast and smooth but also becomes blurry and pixelated.

Correct?

Also - are you overclocking the gtx1050 ti gaming x?

If so, stop overclocking both gpu and monitor.

The system should have smooth performance and a clear displays - if not, then something else may be amiss.

Then incrementally overclock just the gpu while leaving the monitor not overclocked.

Does the problem reoccur at some point?

Reactions: l7ajbrahim
Jul 1, 2019
So, just to clarify:

When not overclocked, the display is clear and sharp but movement is jerky - not fast and smooth.

When overclocked movement is fast and smooth but also becomes blurry and pixelated.

Correct?

Also - are you overclocking the gtx1050 ti gaming x?

If so, stop overclocking both gpu and monitor.

The system should have smooth performance and a clear displays - if not, then something else may be amiss.

Then incrementally overclock just the gpu while leaving the monitor not overclocked.

Does the problem reoccur at some point?

Well when i oc my monitor it will be movement is fast and smooth but also becomes blurry and pixelated. that is correct and i'm not overcloking my GPU .

Ralston18

Titan
Per @rgd1101's post - have you checked the monitor's specs and the supported frequencies and resolutions?

What happens (happened?) when you started without any monitor overclocking and worked "upwards" through the monitor's available/supported frequencies and resolutions?

Also, consider some OC testing via the GPU while leaving the monitor's settings alone.

Remember: just change one thing at a time and be methodical.

Jul 1, 2019
Per @rgd1101's post - have you checked the monitor's specs and the supported frequencies and resolutions?

What happens (happened?) when you started without any monitor overclocking and worked "upwards" through the monitor's available/supported frequencies and resolutions?

Also, consider some OC testing via the GPU while leaving the monitor's settings alone.

Remember: just change one thing at a time and be methodical.

Well , i'm not overclocking the gpu and monitor
i try to overclock the monitor from 61 hz to 75 hz still blurry and pixaled .

Status
Not open for further replies.