Question when I play a heavy game my pc is so loud the db is 52db is that good or bad? and 44 db when watching a youtube video on my pc

Apr 19, 2022
when i play a heavy game thats on load my pc is 52db alltogether is that good or bad and watching a youtube video is 44db altogether on my pc

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2022
when i play a heavy game thats on load my pc is 52db alltogether is that good or bad and watching a youtube video is 44db altogether on my pc

Lutfij

Titan
Can you state how you got that reading? It'd help us if you mentioned the distance from which you took the audio reading from as well. On a side note, what sort of cooling setup and case do you have to work with and where is it located with respect to your keyboard/desk? Lastly, what are your ambient room air temps?

Apr 19, 2022
Can you state how you got that reading? It'd help us if you mentioned the distance from which you took the audio reading from as well. On a side note, what sort of cooling setup and case do you have to work with and where is it located with respect to your keyboard/desk? Lastly, what are your ambient room air temps?
Hello there, I got that reading from my phone I have this app called sound meter it detects the db of sound I put my phone laying it on my liquid cooler above my gaming pc on overload it got 52db and I did the same thing on underload it got 44db. My pc is located on the ground (not on the carpet) I have a wooden stall so it wont abosorb dust easily my room temps are about 30 -34 °C

ASK THE COMMUNITY