when i press power button computer display not appearing but after press restart button display is appearing

kikani.kautik

Honorable
Dec 5, 2018
when i press power button computer display not appearing but after press restart button display is appearing,
i have also chaged PSU but problem is still there what can i do ?

Solution
Since you posted this thread in the system's section and it's of a troubleshooting nature, we're going to need more details about the issue.
List your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

What was the make and model of the older PSU? How old is the system and can you explain what the last thing you'd done before the computer stopped responding...? Did you check and see if the front panel connections for your PWR and RESET are swapped?

kikani.kautik

Honorable
Dec 5, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from kikani.kautik : "when i pressing power button on my computer display not appearing"

when i pressing power button on my computer display not appearing what can i do ?

Lutfij

Titan
Since you posted this thread in the system's section and it's of a troubleshooting nature, we're going to need more details about the issue.
List your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

What was the make and model of the older PSU? How old is the system and can you explain what the last thing you'd done before the computer stopped responding...? Did you check and see if the front panel connections for your PWR and RESET are swapped?

Solution