When i record a game it plays smoothly but when i rewatch the video its laggy?? How can i fix?

Elmertusk

Reputable
Jun 22, 2014
When i record a game it plays smoothly but when i rewatch the video its laggy?? How can i fix?

my pc should be able to have it nicely done i just built the pc but seems like everytime i reocord the video of the game playing is laggy ? But when i play it , it wasnt at all how to fix ????

Solution
Use fraps to see what FPS you get when not and when recording; see if your FPS drops when you start recording. Also what are you using to record the screen?

embers

Reputable
Dec 27, 2014
Use fraps to see what FPS you get when not and when recording; see if your FPS drops when you start recording. Also what are you using to record the screen?

Solution

Elmertusk

Reputable
Jun 22, 2014

Ive used Fraps which made my fps low like nothing i get 60 since i have v sync on but when using fraps i get around 5-15 fps on most games so i dont use that ive beeing using obs recently and camstasia

embers

Reputable
Dec 27, 2014

If you are using fraps, YOU MUST make sure you are recording on a different hard drive to the one that has the game installed on!