When I turn my pc on the fans spin but the motherboard lights won't turn on and it won't boot.

Jul 12, 2018
So three weeks ago I finally got all the parts for my new pc build except for my pc case. I put my gigabyte motherboard on the box with everything installed correctly and it worked for 2 weeks outside a case. My case arrived about a week ago and then I installed all the components and it was working fine until the next morning when I tried turning it back on nothing happened and then I opened it up to find out that the CPU and GPU fans were spinning but my motherboard lights weren't on (they were usually blue when I tuned it on). I then took it out of the case and re build it on the motherboard box and it did the same thing. The motherboard lights wouldn't turn on. I contacted support about this and then told me to do some things such as clearing cmos which I had already done and then they told me to get an internal speaker to get a beep code and then when It arrived and I plugged it in correctly and turned it on, there was no beep or sound. If anyone could help that would be amazing. Thank You - Tyler

My PC Specs-
Ryzen 5 2600x
Gigabyte Aorus AX370-Gaming K5 Motherboard
8Gb 4x2 Geil Super Luce ddr4 ram
Geforce Gtx 1060 3Gb Superclocked
Corsair 460X RGB case
Corsair CX550m power supply
400Gb ssd
2TB hard drive

Jul 12, 2018

Yes I tried with both sticks on ram and as only one and in every configuration and it still doesn't work.

Does the Debug LED at the bottom of your motherboard display a 2 number or letter code when you boot?

Jul 19, 2018

there is no 2 letter debugger but there is a different style of debugger. It flashed between CPU and VGA mostly staying at VGA

1. Have you tried reseating the video card and checking the 6-pin power connector from your PSU?
2. Have you tried booting with the video card in the 2nd x16 slot?