When turning on my computer it shows the windows loading screen followed by the monitor going to no signal

Jan 2, 2019
I’ve been having this issue for a little while where it will show the bios screen and then windows loading but goes to no signal. It will sometimes just go straight to no signal as well. I have a new motherboard and cpu because I initially thought it could be the motherboard, but I was wrong. My power supply is new and I’ve tested different ram and still the same issue. I am running two 1080’s which have just replaced my old 9080ti. It was still having this issue before so I don’t think it’s the cards. I’m not sure what else it could be since those things still show up on my monitor(debunking it being the monitor). I’ve tried to do startup repair and I’ve also been able to boot through safe mode.

Solution
If you lose signal after reaching the login screen, and the monitor works in 'safe mode' then it could very well just be driver issues.
Try having a single 1080 in place and booting, then install the proper drivers from the manufacturers website.

Tumeden

Honorable
Oct 15, 2016
If you lose signal after reaching the login screen, and the monitor works in 'safe mode' then it could very well just be driver issues.
Try having a single 1080 in place and booting, then install the proper drivers from the manufacturers website.

Solution
Jan 2, 2019