When was this Super Flower power supply made?

Solution
If this is the review you've narrowed down to, then yes it should be from that era. I would add a year more to that review as review samples did take time to get to reviewers hands. To corroborate my last sentence, the listing of that PSU(although a slightly different model) shows up first listed in Mar 2011.

You know what would give it away very quickly just from looking at the box? The processor it'd support:
box_rear_close1.jpg

Lutfij

Titan
If this is the review you've narrowed down to, then yes it should be from that era. I would add a year more to that review as review samples did take time to get to reviewers hands. To corroborate my last sentence, the listing of that PSU(although a slightly different model) shows up first listed in Mar 2011.

You know what would give it away very quickly just from looking at the box? The processor it'd support:
box_rear_close1.jpg

Solution

Johnny12420

Commendable
Sep 26, 2016
That's close enough answer. So basically It's too old for me. I have certain age limit for psu. I have been searching for 2 weeks now. I'm propably going with new unit from corsair Either VS or CX.