[SOLVED] When will DirectStorage be released?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibraimo

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2016
Im begging you, please no complicated lectures, i didnt ask how it works, why its taking long, what it is..... i did not so please give me an estimated date, or if you cant just comment saying that there is no specific date, it could be soon enough or years to come... just no complicated answer, remenber my IQ is bellow average of 80, low, so simple answers thanks

Ibraimo

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2016

Ibraimo

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2016
Only Microsoft can answer the question. So, why not ask them?
cause I'm peasant, a robot will answer it with 200 iq missleading language that wont answer my question, im asking for an estimated time, like next year... next decade, that kind, i also specifiy that, if you cant estimate a certain time jusy say that you cant give me an estimated time

Ibraimo

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2016
No one outside Microsoft can. How much clearer can we make it?
by saying no, was that too darn hard? i bet you didnt even read my description, i clearly said make it simple, either an estimated date or you cant, but for some reason you felt the need to give me info really didn't need or want,"No one outside Microsoft can" that over there was good enough to earn yourself a trohpie, but no apperantly giving this dumb guy with low IQ a missleading answer, and info he doesn't want would be better, if you recognise me then you should know by now that, im not smart, and like short quick answers

Status
Not open for further replies.