When will the GTX 1080 Ti founders edition be in stock on Nvidia's website?

Tornexted

Prominent
Jun 17, 2017
Pardon me if this question is a stupid one (I haven't been active in the PC building community in a LONG while), but now that the cryptomining bubble has burst (correct me if I'm wrong), I am wondering if anyone knows when the founders edition of the GTX 1080 TI will be in stock on Nvidia's website. I refuse to buy an open air GTX 1080 TI because:

1. They're expensive as heck, and
2. I just don't like the open-air design, I like the blower style ones.

Nvidia sells their 1080 Tis for $699 (excluding taxes), while other sellers sell it for around $900. I really don't want to buy something other than a 1080 TI, but my mind is open for people to change my mind. Soon I'll be building a system with an i7-8700K therefore I think a 1080 Ti would be a perfect pair with that CPU. I use my PC for gaming (Fortnite, Cities: Skylines, Truck Simulators, etc.) and for CAD modeling, but my current PC can't handle the job smoothly.

Thanks in advance.

Jwpanz

Honorable
The best way to monitor when it it will be in stock is to use nowinstock.net. You can search for the 1080 ti and set up email notifications alerting you when it comes in stock on whatever site you want to use. They have a massive list of all sites that sell it with the prices they are selling them for.

Tornexted

Prominent
Jun 17, 2017

I do like that black and green MSI GTX 1080 Ti but... Out of Stock :(
The white and orange Gigabyte GTX 1080 Ti won't look good in my build and it looks too plain.

XxDarkMarioxX

Respectable
Dec 25, 2016

Have you tried Amazon.com for the founders editions or you could check for the MSI GTX 1080 Ti AERO 11G OC Graphics Card