Question Whenever I restart my computer CPU parking values reset

Sep 28, 2019
I try to unpark my cores but every time I restart my computer changing values in the regedit, when I restart the computer so it would go into effect it just goes back to parking itself.

Core parking is irrelevant in 2019. It is merely a low power state, C6, and is automatically disabled within milliseconds if a given core is needed. I have never bothered to worry about configuring core parking on any system I've worked on or owned and honestly, it's pointless anyhow.

If you are particularly worried about it for some strange and illogical reason, then simply disable the low power states in the BIOS and you'll end up with a CPU that doesn't ever enter a low power state and is at full frequency at all times. It's definitely NOT recommended, because it's liable to shorten the lifespan of your CPU, but if you want to do that, have at it.

Sep 28, 2019
Core parking is irrelevant in 2019. It is merely a low power state, C6, and is automatically disabled within milliseconds if a given core is needed. I have never bothered to worry about configuring core parking on any system I've worked on or owned and honestly, it's pointless anyhow.

If you are particularly worried about it for some strange and illogical reason, then simply disable the low power states in the BIOS and you'll end up with a CPU that doesn't ever enter a low power state and is at full frequency at all times. It's definitely NOT recommended, because it's liable to shorten the lifespan of your CPU, but if you want to do that, have at it.

Well the issue is that my games spike in performance and unparking was the only way that fixed the issue, sudden drops of my GPU and CPU use are rampant, are there any other ways to get around this that's safe?