Where Can I Buy the 8 GB iPhone 5C?

Status
Not open for further replies.

teh_chem

Honorable
Jun 20, 2012
Was it really necessary to enumerate all of the regions that aren't getting the device yet, when you JUST explicitly enumerated the regions that ARE getting the device?

11796pcs

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2011
Wouldn't it have been more effective to just post where you can get the iPhone 5C 8GB or at the very least used single space for the article? I also find it odd that Apple is releasing the budget iPhone in areas that don't need a budgeted phone.

jarred125

Honorable
Aug 9, 2012
Wouldn't it have been more effective to just post where you can get the iPhone 5C 8GB or at the very least used single space for the article? I also find it odd that Apple is releasing the budget iPhone in areas that don't need a budgeted phone.
It isn't a budget phone. It still costs $700+ outside of a contract in EUR.

MulaTerca

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2007
Funny they mention Argentina is not getting the 8GB iPhone 5C, because in Argentina they don't sell any iPhone at all!

Was it really necessary to enumerate all of the regions that aren't getting the device yet, when you JUST explicitly enumerated the regions that ARE getting the device?
the writer probably want to pass minimum word count for SEO purposeso they post useless content inside this article :)

Status
Not open for further replies.