Where can I find a test bench for motherboards?

Hi there,

I wonder where I can find a test bench for motherboards (like the
equipment that is plugged into the engine of a car to check its
condition, or something similar). I want to be able to attach the
mobo to this device to have my mobo checked (even though I don't
experience any mobo related problems right now).

I guess that this kind of product should exist. Otherwise how does big
resellers like Newegg troubleshoot mobos that have been sent RMA?
I don't think that they build barebone systems to check the mobo's
functionality.

Hope you know about this stuff and let me know.

www.ultra-x.com They sell a diagnostic card that you plug into the machine.
Has it's own onboard memory and video can boot even 'dead' boards to test
them. Costs $999.