Question where do i plug in my 2nd rgb fan

Jan 21, 2021
Hey everyone, I’m unsure where to plug in my 2nd rgb fan, the first one is plugged into the addressable rgb header, but i’m not sure where the 2nd one is supposed to be plugged into, i’ve tried the port to the right of it which is the Led Rgb header but that doesn’t work, the fans come with 3 female ports, one 3 pin, another 3 pin with a space between the 2nd and 3rd pin, and one 4 pin. Thanks guys
my motherboard it the ASRock b450 steel legend and the fans are aerocool duo 12s

Viorala

Reputable
May 20, 2019
You should have two cords on your fan. One goes to a sys fan port, the other goes to the LED RGB header, unless it's an addressable RBG fan, then you can plug it into the arbg fan port as you have. As it is right now I'm not sure if your mobo will catch on fire or not.

You need a splitter to plug both RBG fans into the LED RGB header.

Reactions: alexlooresti
Jan 21, 2021
You should have two cords on your fan. One goes to a sys fan port, the other goes to the LED RGB header, unless it's an addressable RBG fan, then you can plug it into the arbg fan port as you have. As it is right now I'm not sure if your mobo will catch on fire or not.

You need a splitter to plug both RBG fans into the LED RGB header.
ahhh okay, so since both the rgb fans are argb, I have to get a splitter right?