Where Internet Explorer store proxy settings ??

Where Internet Explorer store proxy settings Tools -Internet
options -Connections -LAN settings -Proxy server.
Does it store it into registry? For example, I need test a big quantity of
proxy servers, some of them not work, etc. So, all this information, filled
in Address, Port fields will store in registry? It will litter registry
with unnecessary garbage? Does all this old settings will kepts in registry?

thanks.

Howdie,

TANDEX <TANDEX@TANDEX.COM> schrieb/wrote:
> Where Internet Explorer store proxy settings Tools -Internet
> options -Connections -LAN settings -Proxy server.

Here:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet
Settings

REG_SZ ProxyServer

> Does all this old settings will kepts in registry?

No, AFAIK only the last entry will be kept.

--
Peter Forster
MVP Windows Server Networking

TRENDING THREADS