Question Where should I be asking the following question?

DynV

Distinguished
Aug 13, 2009
Where should I be asking the following question?
I've tried finding some other sites for refurbished gaming laptops in Canada (it can be a branch of a foreign company) but can't, I'd like help for that. What I've been looking at: Newegg, Amazon, Best Buy, Canada Computers, Walmart.

Thank you

If I only keep the # in the URL in your post it leads to Why is Q6600 so famous?!, which I don't see how it related to my issue and would be major necro-posting (last post from Nov 29, 2007).

Link works OK, brings you to the information needed to suggest a laptop. If you are looking for used one, eBay, local craigslist type sites, and the ones you were looking at can have some also. There is no single place to find a good used system, you can find different models with different prices and options on all of them, it's just a matter or running across one you like and getting it. It's not quite like shopping for a new one where 20 vendors have the exact same thing.

DynV

Distinguished
Aug 13, 2009
The link still doesn't work for me:
35kr3ew.jpg

I'm not qualified to spot laptops which parts were replaced by lower quality ones or(and) which are sub-par refurbished. Thus I need a warranty and need a remedy should the warranty not respected. As in I need to make sure if I sue them successfully and they refuse to pay, that there will be sufficient assets for a bailiff to execute the judgement; I think that with many small businesses in local ads that I wouldn't be able to do have such redress. Therefore , I'm looking for large businesses or medium ones on the large side; ie: what I listed in the OP.

The link still doesn't work for me:
35kr3ew.jpg

I'm not qualified to spot laptops which parts were replaced by lower quality ones or(and) which are sub-par refurbished. Thus I need a warranty and need a remedy should the warranty not respected. As in I need to make sure if I sue them successfully and they refuse to pay, that there will be sufficient assets for a bailiff to execute the judgement; I think that with many small businesses in local ads that I wouldn't be able to do have such redress. Therefore , I'm looking for large businesses or medium ones on the large side; ie: what I listed in the OP.

That is a lot of planning for a warranty that may be 30-90 days on a used system. If you are so worried about the warranty you would need to get a new one and get a 3yr warranty on it.