[SOLVED] Where to connect case RGB ?

Hiatro

Prominent
May 8, 2020
Hello, So I've got and B450 Aorus Elite V2 Mobo and SilentiumPC SG1V EVO TG ARGB case, i wanted to plug in the RGB which I was kinda excited about and i was wondering how to plug it in ?

My Mobo has only header like VD_G and my cable is VDG, without the missing pin, if i plug only the VD it is so weird and not really working... how to do so? Thank you

Solution
how to plug it in

Just take the RGB splitter that came with your case and plug the 3-pin connector to your MoBo's 3-pin ARGB header, named D_LED1 and D_LED2.

Bottom left corner shows the RGB splitter and that small wire/connector that comes out of it at the right side, is the 3-pin ARGB connector.

spc-signum-sg1v-evo-tg-argb-connection-infographics-v3-en.png

And in your MoBo manual, page 15, is shown the info about your MoBo's D_LED1 and D_LED2 headers, including the jumpers to switch the power around (which isn't needed since ARGB uses 5V). Oh, MoBo manual, page 12 shows the location of D_LED1 and D_LED2 headers on your MoBo.

Aeacus

Titan
Ambassador
how to plug it in

Just take the RGB splitter that came with your case and plug the 3-pin connector to your MoBo's 3-pin ARGB header, named D_LED1 and D_LED2.

Bottom left corner shows the RGB splitter and that small wire/connector that comes out of it at the right side, is the 3-pin ARGB connector.

spc-signum-sg1v-evo-tg-argb-connection-infographics-v3-en.png

And in your MoBo manual, page 15, is shown the info about your MoBo's D_LED1 and D_LED2 headers, including the jumpers to switch the power around (which isn't needed since ARGB uses 5V). Oh, MoBo manual, page 12 shows the location of D_LED1 and D_LED2 headers on your MoBo.

Reactions: Hiatro
Solution