Where to find internal 802.11g or combo centrino cards for..

Currrent D400 came with 802.11b but I want to replace the card with a
combo or "g" card. Preferably one which uses "speedstream" OR the
equivalent.
Thanks in advance.
Arawak

Roger

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Arawak wrote:

> Currrent D400 came with 802.11b but I want to replace the card with a
> combo or "g" card. Preferably one which uses "speedstream" OR the
> equivalent.
> Thanks in advance.
> Arawak

I'm familiar with the Speedstream brand of products by Siemens, what are
you referring to?

you're gonna have to take off the keyboard and replace the minipci
card...not tough to do, but you must know what you are doing or you can
cause some damage to your machine