[SOLVED] Where to plug in case molex cable???

Sep 29, 2019
Hi guys, I own the darkflash phantom case that comes pre installed with six rgb fans. Everything works great I just don't know where to plug the POWER molex cable. This cable stems from the controller that's velcro'd onto the case. On one end there are four pins and on the other there are four cylinders. The power supply I have (corsair rm850 gold) came with some molex cables that are identical : a cable with four molex connectors, they only fit the side with the pins. However the other side of the POWER cable still has four cylinders but I don't know what plugs into it! Am I missing a cable from my psu or what?

Solution
Molex was always a pain as it could sometimes be slightly off and feel like it would not fit. The end from the PSU that has the holes from the PSU would plug into the end from the controller that has the cylinders.

You are not missing anything. Does the controller not work when plugged in?
Molex was always a pain as it could sometimes be slightly off and feel like it would not fit. The end from the PSU that has the holes from the PSU would plug into the end from the controller that has the cylinders.

You are not missing anything. Does the controller not work when plugged in?

Solution
Sep 29, 2019
Hi guys, I own the darkflash phantom case that comes pre installed with six rgb fans. Everything works great I just don't know where to plug the POWER molex cable. This cable stems from the controller that's velcro'd onto the case. On one end there are four pins and on the other there are four cylinders. The power supply I have (corsair rm850 gold) came with some molex cables that are identical : a cable with four molex connectors, they only fit the side with the pins. However the other side of the POWER cable still has four cylinders but I don't know what plugs into it! Am I missing a cable from my psu or what?
[QUOTE][/QUOTE]

AAHHH okay I got it thanks it all lights up now thanks so much!!