[SOLVED] Where to plug my AIO rad fans?

Feb 24, 2020
Hi
I’ve started building my new pc setup and got the NZXT kraken x63, it has 2 rad fans and I only just found out that I’m supposed to plug them into the cpu_fan on the motherboard (I guess I wasn’t thorough enough with my research). Now the issue is, that I only have 1 cpu_fan output from the motherboard and I don’t have a y-splitter. I was going to buy some more stuff anyway so I’ll pick up a y-splitter but can I potentially run them on the sys_fan outputs or the sys_fan_pump outputs in the meantime. I wouldn’t expect it to run like that for more than a week or so as I’m gonna buy the splitter right away.

Thanks

Feb 24, 2020
There's one connector that goes to the CPU-Fan header on your motherboard. It goes to your pump.

The fans need to connect to your motherboard - case/system fan headers (or a fan controller).

per https://sta3-nzxtcorporation.netdna...45/KRAKEN-X_Manual_690x405_020720_for_web.pdf
I thought so reading the manual, but I wasn’t sure whether to use to sys_fan or sys_fan_pump so I tried googling it and quite frankly everywhere I looked it said to connect the pump to the cpu_opt and the Rad fans to the cpu_fan. Thanks for clearing it up though, I guess I need to trust myself a bit more!